Startups come first, always
Like all MassChallenge accelerators around the world, MassChallenge Boston provides entrepreneurs with expert mentorship, a global community, corporate access, and cash grants with no equity taken.
Here are a few of the perks MassChallenge Boston startups enjoy:
- 26,000 square-foot co-workspace located in Boston’s Innovation District
- Community of 200+ engaged, local mentors -- from industry experts, to investors, and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Network of over 100 corporate partners that are focused on engaging with early-stage startups and building long-term, collaborative relationships
- Robust and flexible curriculum to help entrepreneurs sharpen their skills and strengthen their businesses
- Over $1.5M in cash grants, awarded in scholarships before the program and prizes after the accelerator
- In-kind deals including marketing software, shipping and printing discounts, airline miles, legal services, and other outstanding deals from our partners
- Access to MADE@MassChallenge
- 5,000 square-foot R&D lab
- Top-of-the-line equipment, product development and manufacturing guidance from our corporate partners, mentors, alumni, and staff.
- Access to the Newton Innovation Center
- 5,000 square-foot co-workspace in Newton, MA.
- Exclusive workshops, events, and programming
Global startup perks include:
Supercharge your inbound marketing with 90% off your Hubspot subscription by joining the Hubspot for Startups program.
JC Decaux is the number one outdoor advertising agency in the world. MassChallenge startups will receive: Media investment matching to make your campaign work harder; support for creating your campaign artwork, strategy, and managing campaign production; and access to their consumer data and insight to reach your relevant audience.
MOO is an award-winning print and design company specializing in premium business stationery and promotional materials. MassChallenge startups receive generous discounts on MOO print materials during the accelerator program.
In March 2016, MassChallenge announced an exciting global partnership that will encourage its 835 alumni and future founders in our new cohorts to pledge a portion of their exits to the charity or charities of their choice through Founders Pledge. (Note that this is not a percentage of the company - it is a personal commitment from a founder who is looking to give back after an exit.) Through Founders Pledge, a charity that was spun out of Founders Forum, some of the world’s top entrepreneurs are leveraging their success and giving back to society, by committing to donate at least 2% of their personal proceeds (not equity), from a liquidity event to a social cause or causes of their choice.
The cooperation is based on our shared vision of helping entrepreneurs across all industries create value, and maximize their impact on the world. Both organizations operate at scale — MassChallenge is scaling entrepreneurship while Founders Pledge is scaling giving.