We are looking for a data-driven B2C marketer to join our founding team. Working alongside the co-founders and CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
Location: Boston, MA
• You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers.
• Drive key business metrics including leads, IQLs, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities.
• Manage all testing, analysis, and improvement of our various conversion points in the marketing funnel.
• Identify and execute opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom of our marketing funnel.
• Acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
• Understand what activities increase customer generation from our database and using inbound marketing tactics such as email and social media to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
• Grow our social media followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Proven and visible marketer with 5 – 7 years of experience and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize our approach.
• Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively.
• Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing several initiatives together.
• Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
• Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
• Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
• Experience with the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution and placement networks.
RateGravity is a well-funded, Boston-based fintech startup that makes home financing more affordable and easier for homebuyers. The company was founded by former mortgage banking executives and technologists. Our innovative technology eliminates the need for the highly-commissioned mortgage broker and pairs consumers with the optimal bank, credit union or mortgage company, which saves consumers tens of thousands of dollars, weeks of hassle and ensures they get a fair deal.
RateGravity is a member of the 2017 Boston Techstars cohort, a Gold Winner of MassChallenge 2016, winner of the 2016 Harvard Real Estate Venture Competition and one of the 17 startups to watch in Boston in 2017.
• Health benefits to include medical and dental
• Paid vacation