Kenyan farmers get 1% from every cup of coffee drunk worldwide. The rest of the 99% remains in the Supply chain. There has been a decline in Kenyan Coffee Production despite rising Coffee demand over the same period.

Taste of Kenya was established to ensure farmers benefit through direct trade and the Kenyan coffee production improves. This will ensure farmers get better prices and are paid on time while roasters have access to premium Kenyan coffee supported by farm traceability.

2016 Boston Gold Entrant
Sub industry